Monday, June 9, 2008

Swimwear dilemma


My trip through Greece, Bulgaria, Romania and Hungry is two weeks away. Preparation for the Hungarian Bath houses is quite simple, all I need is my 'birthday suit'. Planning for Greece is a different matter all together. Because I don't have the money for a hair transplant to sport the fuzzy belly/chest look, I had to get the perfect swimwear to fit in. The past week I have spent lengthy hours searching online for the perfect euro-suit. At first, I was leaning toward the boy short look but as we know...I never lay-up (golf term). So I decided to go all out with the Speedo. I didn't want to choose any suit, I need some fire and attitude to make up for my lack of chest hair. This nail studded stunner is going to be perfect!!!!

7 comments:

Scott B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott B. said...

Pete,

You are one messed up dude. Go ring the cowbell for me.

Scott

Anonymous said...

black will really bring out your awesome Reed tan - sweet

LAINA said...

All I have to say is PERFECT!

Mick said...

Yar...Aye Matey!

Unknown said...

Sin stalks all who roam the earth, and few there are who can evade its encroaching, black shadow. The light of day disperses the shadow's presence, yet the ether of the internet houses its dark glories forever.

Anonymous said...

Hey bro... about time you posted again, eh? If it helps, I tagged you on MY blog so you could try replying to that for your next blog. Or, could email my video I took of you with my cell phone... when you ran up the flights of stairs in Cali - wearing your speedo. Happy talk like a pirate day tomorrow.